Saturday, October 23, 2010

sad

feel super demoralised.

I am going to pen something down so that years later when I re-read this, I will laugh at my own silliness.

was reading work emails and saw one that totally wrecked me.
It's the third email received on a friday with some nasty remarks.
The same person sent the first!

I thought I will be non-chalent. Was supposed to be well-trained and shrug off nasty remarks. I guess it all came on a friday night were a strong impact.

Don't understand why some people just love to make others' lives so difficult!

And the problem is I cannot blog about it because I am supposed to be a professional.

And I started to hate humans because they complicate things. Why can't everyone be frank and straight-forward! Instead, sarcasm, ridicule, nonsense!
I appreciate my sister's love for animals... because they won't do that to you.. I was singing in front of nana, and it doesn't bother me if I went out of tune or what...

Anyway, I felt better now. thanks to my beloved colleague who is online.
I have also turned off my work email on my phone! Nowadays everytime my phone vibrate, I am very scared to see if it's new email received!

I must grow stronger and aim to stand on the other side.
Else, my last resort is to disappear from both side.

Good night world!

No comments: