Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bipolar Disorder

Was reading forum and came to hear this story about Bipolar disorder.

I have moodswings occassionally (but it's largely due to PMS). Like her, I am a whiner (I know). So I could understand how she been through. Feeling high at a moment and feel like dying the next. Just that my moments stretched longer, hers could be alot of times within a day.

Today I felt like I been through one cycle of mild bipolar episode. It's not PMS. My mood went up and down several time like roller-coaster throughout the day. Now while typing this, I can't stop crying. I felt overwhelmed with extreme unhappiness. Thank god i am not contemplating suicides. I couldn't comprehend why I have to feel so upset with all the small mistakes that everyone else made. I already told myself not to have expectation yet I can't help to feel upset.

I feel lonely and no one understands what I am gg through now. In fact even myself don't understand either. At times, I felt a strange tingling feeling in my heart. It's really literally what we called 心酸.8

The irony was I just watched a funny musical less than three hours ago and have lunch with my friend. During the few hours, my mood was fine and I was pretty much amused. Before and after that few hours, I been through frustrations and tears.

Nana is such sweetie, she licked off the tears from my face. She is like the only one who sees me as her world. Love her.

I hate this me. I hate uncontrollable tears. I hate breathing through my mouth. Give me back my awesome mood!!!




No comments: