Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Forgotten


Alright, I didn't really forgotten this place. But I been real busy running around and really busy with getting on with my life that I haven't got the time to pen down my thoughts.

Went to Marine Barrage with my buddies and boyfriends. It was great, just that my mood was real lousy. Thank god they (including my own bf) didn't give up on me.

Argh, I hate PMS.

Then I went Genting with my cousins. That's my first time to genting *blush*
It was real impromptu that we decided the trip on the day of departure. Heh. But it was a wrong date as we almost ended up with no hotel rooms. Oh well.

And I am catching this Korean drama called "He's beautiful". I love the plot, made me feel like some teens catching a glimpse of their idols. LOLz.

Four more days! After which, I will be free for a few days =)

No comments: