Sunday, May 23, 2010

Veggie is hospitalised!

Luckily my mum kept telling us that Veggie is acting strange and cannot urinate. Actually I never thought of bringing him to vet. Coz he has never stepped out of the house for ten years.

We called this guy, Michael to help us bring Veg to the Vet. Seriously it was quite easy coz my mum pushed veg in. Actually his plan is to leave the cage there and the Cat will just go in out of curiosity -___-'''''



I am so impressed with the vet and his assistant. They managed to do a checkup for him (most likely very aggressive towards veg). Veg is so fierce throughout! The vet said he will probably made it to the Top Ten Most Fierce Cat he met, and most likely Top Five and above. Hah.

Turn out quite serious and luckily we came early. Veggie need to be hospitalised due to Feline Urinary Tract Disease (FUTD).

So he need to be hospitalised for three days. I requested for a blood test to check his health status. My mum requested to neuter him (means castration). And since he will be on GA, I asked mr vet to cut his nails, clean his ears, dental scaling for teeth.

Vet called at 3 plus and say vet is okay already. At least still alive (coz there is risk that animals might just die when receiving GA). Hopefully can get off work and reach the vet before 7.45 to visit him!

No comments: