Sunday, April 25, 2010

It really may seem like something insignificant but I asked him more than once for the receipt. He answered in affirmative that he don't have it everytime. And even opened up his wallet to prove his point.

If I haven't throw my wildful thunderous temper, this receipt won't finally innocently "appeared" in a "hidden" corner of his wallet.

I am so angry that I cried, huffing heavily with every breath I drew.

My throat was sore from the shouting. Like small needles poking it when I swallowed my saliva. Not very painful but it reminded me of that moment his expression when I asked him abt it.

He always asked me not to harp of things. He is the one who is harping over things especially whenever I ask about some lost papers. This time, he showed that same irking expression. I Hate him for this! Plus he don't bother to try and coax me. Argh!!

And still have the audacity to doze off!!! Roarrrrrrrr!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: