Monday, March 15, 2010

To my sis

Dear baby sis,

It's been the 5th day since we lost you. The feeling is queer.

I don't believe in afterlife but now I do. I hope if there is afterlife, you can live on happily with the way you look 1 year 3 mth ago. No more pain, no more needles poking and no more hospital.

We burnt you lotsa stuff, did u receive them? No vaio, so pls make do with MacBook. Maybe install a window os so that u will get use to it. You told me you just need a laptop and internet connection in your house. So hopefully you have a laptop and you can read these.

Brought nana to a different groomer today. You know, the pet shop with a parrot. Nana looks like a puppy again! Shorter coat but still fluffy. I think she will look cuter tmr like she usually do. But the price u will faint! It's 103 bucks. I will pay for it lah.

Bought veg's kibbles from doggy friends. They got loyalty program now! Hah, u miss out on that. I regret to ask them repack it.

Went to change your real withered sunflower with some fake roses and lavender. Da ge choose it, do you like?

Gosh I actually got lots to tell u. Pls meet me in my dreamland k!

Miss you!

Your erjie

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: