Tuesday, February 16, 2010

still awake!

OMG! I am still awake. I shouldn't have tried to jailbreak my iphone! I CAN'T GET IT REBOOT! Haiyo. I din know the new tethered jailbreak thing is so troublesome. I miss my old buddy! It din give me problem for the longest time.

And Apple wanna punish me! I can't download 3.1.3 which means I cannot restore which means I cannot turn my phone on! which means I CANNOT SLEEP!!

-__________-'''

Just remembered that I din save the photos and video I took during CNY.

FML x 2!

Anyway, I played 3 mahjong session since the new year started. Luck not too bad, I feel. At least when I opened or drew the tiles, the hope is there. Sometimes, I even get to find my friends like bai ban and fa cai to join me at the table. unlike last year. The worst was the night before, I lost the whole drawer of chips and owed money! But then again, I had fair shares of 5tais so I dun really feel the pinch ya (anyway, the money din came from my pocket, maybe that's y.)

Holiday ending, time to give some thoughts to some serious matter.

No comments: