Thursday, February 18, 2010

Of water therapy

I saw this on my friend's blog and it's called water therapy. I am trying out for the first day. Unfortunately, I really cannot drink 1.5 l of water (that will be crazy). So I tried just 2 small ikea cup (just calculated: that's abt 400 ml) after I woke up.
The feeling was...

innnnnnnnnnnnntttttttttteeeeeeeeennnnnnssssssssssseeeeeeee....

For the next 45 mins on my way to work, I feel it working! Seriously! I could feel my stomach doing some somersaults and when I reached office, I rushed to the loo. LAO SAI! wahhaha. okay not so serious one lah.

I drank another 2 cups of plain water before waiting for one hr later to drink my soy milk (I am so clever, I bought hot one so that it still stay warm one hr later).

I feel good. Lighter. Just that I am so watery full that I can't slot in a time to drink a cuppa tea. I even went for a run even though I reached home at 8pm! I ish so disciplined! Okay I admit, it's because someone pissed me off and I need to vent my anger.

Oh. random but we went to Sin Swee Kee for lunch and it was damn cheap! $2.50 for chicken thigh rice plus 1/2 egg and 4 piece of cucumber. where to find. It was quite nice except not salty enough.

Here's the water therapy link.

Basically it's just about drinking 1.5L of water when u wake up before brushing teeth. Easy?

Let's all try and stay healthy! *wink*


No comments: