Saturday, February 13, 2010

天堂的情书

Dear i-sh,

WAS glad that holiday on the way on Friday now. I find the week pretty unbearable. So Sat, on this last day of lunar year 2009, I went for a run and mad pleased with myself. I even went NTUC to grab some last min buys with my mom!

I went home planning for an awesome bath - scrub my body and do so treatment but before that, let's wash my quilt and mattress cover. My moomoo even dropped from sky high and hit Veg boy. Perhaps that's a hint. But I din get it.

Was in my awesome bath when I heard my mom shout, "QIAO AH, WHY YOU WASH YOUR PHONE?"

Sorry i-sh, I din take care of you. Don't even know you are in the washing machine for the last 30 mins! I wanna bang wall. I was still harbouring hope that you are alive. and 10 mins later, emotions hit me like waves of tsunami. I started crying while blowdrying you. Patches of water stains apppeared on the screen and refused to dry up.

Desperate, I googled for a solution. Rice and hairdryer used but looked futile. The only solution is to exchange you for a new set for $350 in singtel commcentre.

Rushed down to comcentre with my dear. Luckily it wasn't packed. But the emotions didn't go over. It pained my heart when the person wanna take off your clothes and I have to do it for her. And sorry that I din backed up my data for a very long time. The closest backup I can restore on your bro is eons months' ago which mean it won't be a full replica of you. My last memory of you is still in my sister's camera

Sorry! I have bad luck with water plus gadgets and it was usually laptops. I forgot that you are a gadget too.

I promise that I will take care of your bro. At least I won't throw it into washine machine with my quilt.

Rest in peace.
12 July 2009 - 13 Feb 2010

No comments: