Friday, February 5, 2010

Cheerleading Nostalgia

Just watched the Hall Olympiad Hall 14 Cheerleading. Nowadays youngster so creative huh. got mario! so cute wor..

Xiang dang nian, lao niang also got joined the HO cheerleading team for Hall 14. Hah. Was forced to join elated because I am Hall Cultural Sec and no one else wanna join! 2004 HO Initially was relunctant lah. of coz. so I jio YK to join with me. He din't have a choice damn on! So we joined the first year. Bobby the Coach always takan me because I am not pretty enough wanted to put me to challenges. He gave the very strong bases to skinny people like Lili and Zhenyu. Not saying my bases are weak lah! but donny havent started his gym then yet and compared to Zhongming who is more bulky in build, you get what I mean right donny? hah. And my bases also damn poor thing. I was the fattest flyer fryer. It was more amateur then but I quite like the 'flying' experience. That's me! Before braces, my teeth like bunny. and yk's classic hairstyle. They gave me a lovely surprise on my birthday which I never forget. They asked me to do an elevator shoot up from ground! Somemore it was zhongming and zhaoming (i think), pple I nv get to pair up with. It looked simple but the stunt require the flyer to push up and lock all the way. It was scary for an amateur like me, but it was also pro enough. At least I still rem ZM to exclaim "very light leh" hah. I am heavy mah, if he said very light means I got do my job right. Nice. We won something (I can't rem what). But it was a fun experience!

2005 HO We joined the next year. And because of my size, my coach again ostracised upgraded me. I wasn't allowed to fly. I was delegated as the middle bases, support staff. I was pretty upset then. Because if you are not the flyer, you don't get to fly, not even doing the most basic prep. The most stunt I did then was shoulder sit -_-''' I really can't dance despite the practices. Spot me in the video if you can.
This is the elevator, thanks for fulfiling my lil' wish. Ignore my fats and ah tuk hairstyle. nian shao wu zhi.

We din win. I think mainly because one of the flyer had a hard fall, a big negative to safety. this year ain't so great. I was more of doing nothing yet must reduce weight! Damn stressful can!

See how my eyes smile with the KFC in front of me after the competition!

2006 HO
I din join coz I gave up on them coz they never let me fly it was my final year and I was very fang zhong and became fatter. Surprisingly Pam joined. So this was the video for the year I din join.

They won third.

I did help out coaching but they don't listen to me. So I gave up as well. Hah.

No comments: