Friday, January 15, 2010

Booked out.

Finally booked out. That's explained why this period was blank in my blog.

Went to a induction which requires two week of stay-in (less weekends of coz).

Only towards the last few days we truly enjoyed ourselves. Went to Pondstar. And the experience was bad for some due to the Halal issue. I am quite burden with this because I was the one who recommended this place. Sweet Jean knew and kept asking me not to be. Anyway I am glad it's over.

There was a presentation, the anti-climax of the camp. All the team were awesome. We pulled some stunts, which reminded me of my dearest uni project mates. It also made me realised that I do have potential in designing tagline. Hah.Get to know awesome people. Learnt great things. and found out more about myself. Tried things I never dare to try.

I swung with a rope!I start fire.(with my cohort mates of coz)And I feel like trying rock climbing.I am really not pampered but I bought the small pillow on the 1st week and brought my moomoo on the 2nd because the pillow is too hard!These awesome pple celebrated my birthday (with other Jan babies) on 7th Jan when I least expected.Honeymoon is over. Boo.

No comments: