Saturday, October 10, 2009

Beach off we went.






That's nana, after grooming.coz we went to the beach.

Best time to go to beach just before you need to send your pup to grooming. Definitely fuss-free to clean up the sand and salt in her body.

Had a good time at the beach, feeling slightly younger. But age caught up with me right after the good times, I feel dizzy and vomit out my dinner. Hah

Beach time...


Mr xx insist to put on for her the very man and bright color jersey of bb in case nana drown.

In the end, he gave the jersey to the Westie we saw on the beach coz it suit him totally!
The 5 month old westie! So cute. My sis said he is the cutest westie she has seen. He reminded me of BOLT.

We saw some model shoots by the sea and I tried to make nana do the same. LOLz.
She refuse to cooperate, so I have to do it.
Mr Tan to demostrate the legendary star jump shoot.
He damn happy about it!

So we try together. Hah.
Xx received his birthday pressie...
He is so happy that he jump!

They are so excited when they saw the coconut trees and wanna try out the typical bollywood dance.

While we just wanna take some photos together, ignoring if Nana really want to take with us.




Well, I am at least three shades darker even though the weather is fabulously nice! Cloudy, after rain before the sun shines brightly!

No comments: