Friday, October 16, 2009

(almost) Fabulous friday

wake up early in the morning for an interview. lunch with dear pam at nice ipoh hor fun shop. chat with a dear friend. went east coast park for cycling with my boy. love it. Coz I can't ride (phobia from falling twice during primary school) so i forced him we have to rent one bike for two.

I love it coz I dun have to control! I just have to ride. Weather is fantastic too. Perhaps I can try riding on my own next time and hoping I dun fall for third time!

Went for steamboat bbq dinner. VERY NICE. We are gg there next week with my sis and her friends!

no pic coz my phone is out of batt. Dunno good or bad that the phone went out of batt. Some bad news I received at night after I charged up my phone. I lost the trust of a friend over some unintentional action and I am very upset over it.

No comments: