Friday, September 4, 2009

Depression or hormone change?

Went to the Doc and waited for one hr coz the staff tot I went in already. While waiting, I am suddenly overwhelmed with sadness (tiggered by some irrelevant and really minor thing) and by the time I see my doc, I was sobbing in tears.

Couldn't understand how come I feel this way actually coz there is really nothing that upset me that badly. It's just a sudden surge of unhappiness (which I have no idea of what triggers that off) and I felt uncontrollable over my tears.

I am desperately looking for some cheap getaways. so desperate to get away that I am actually looking departure date of tmr. yet I am so restrained by practical issues like money.

Suddenly out of the blue, I started sobbing again. I am really not thinking about anything I swear! The feeling comes and goes that I don't really understand what the hell is going on. I just hope it goes away real soon because I am really bothered by it.

I took a blood test at the Doc's. He said it might be because of hormones changes that trigger those weird feelings. I do hope it is so. I don't want to sink into depression.

No comments: