Sunday, August 30, 2009

Getaways desire!

Photo from Four Season Hotel website

Wow, was watching Shi Shang Wan jia. They went Langkawi! The resort (it's Four season villa) is duper nice! Private beach somemore.
Photo from The Andaman Hotel website


And look! the spa from The Andaman. Will be absolutely relaxing doing spa with a seaview.

But I will go there (as in hotel and spa) when I make million bucks or print money!

So there, I finally found one interest (other than seeing my bank balance increase) in the end... *big grin* Island getaways and resort stay! Fabulous way to keep myself refresh and away from urban life.

I actually silently hope that I can make enough money to open a resort or hotel! Definitely will be one that is perfect for picky couples like me. That will be a dream though.

I can appreciate why seaview is so sought-after, be it hotel or office location. And must be 落地窗 (french window). See Guam Island. Exchanging vows of love with an awesome view. Well, at least my upcoming flat is built near the waterway of Punggol which I hope I will get to catch a glimpse of the water.

hmmmm. Perhaps I should try to get a diving licence. Hearing my colleague constantly raving abt their diving licence, I am tempted to get one. But I am not a sporty or sea or sun person actually. In fact, I don't really like those coral reefs or jelly fish. just feel uncomfortable with them.

Anyway, some uncertainties in life right now. I can't be sure when will be a next getaway. praying hard for a good change.

No comments: