Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Iphone 3Gs in two days

saw the reviews. Hmm. extra $300 (instead of $600) for those crazy pple who queued last August.

16Gb is definitely enough for me. Those that have captivated me are:

SPEED. I love speed. Dun wanna feel like an old man waiting for the phone to load. Hah.

CAMERA the autofocus is great. I had a Sony Ericsson phone with autofocus and the photos are amazingly nice. the 2mps camera in 3G is surprisely sufficient, I used it more often than my real camera. With the new feature, iphone will definitely win me over.

COMPASS I think I need this because the review stated that if you open your map, the map will orient to the directions that you are facing. sounds good for a direction idiot like me!

But I am lazy to queue. Hoooow? hahahah.

No comments: