Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bad experience 2

The group of people was freaking rowdy at 4am in the morning which woke us up. With the lousy soundproofing system and the proximity between us, I practically hear them laughing loudly beside me.

I couldn't take it, coz obviously they ain't stopping. I made a call to the Frontdesk. Wow, this really show me the true meaning of upbringing, education and wonders of internet.

Firstly, the frontdesk really need good education in dealing with their customers. They made it so obvious that it's because WE complaint, that's why they walked over to shut them up. Well, thanks to them, those people was like "WAH LAN NUO, COMPLAINT COMPLAINT COMPLAINT. CRAZY AH, WHO COMES CHALET AND SLEEP ONE" Another added, "Maybe he brought a chinese chick to sleep lah" and they laughed and shout even louder. And this continues.

They are ill-bred, speaking vulgarities, laughing loudly, inconsiderate. This just show how childish and poorly brought up. That is with reference to the WHOLE group, not just one person. Birds of the same feathers do flock together.

Of course, I wrote a feedback to the resort's email. It's their business to ignore me (highly probable) and continue with their lousy management. But they lost my business.

I think I have been cursed, I can never enjoy my trip well. How hard it can been to find a place, quiet, nice and let me have my well-deserved rest! I need to state in the special requests, "put me away from FAMILIES and GROUPS please"

No comments: