Monday, June 8, 2009

Just for laugh

I am back. Guess no H1N1, just a bad headache following me for the last 2 days and constant allergic sneezing.

Argh. Something to cheer us up though. I am bored with my hair again and thinking of getting a new hair cut. So i am thinking if I should have bangs or shorter hair, or bob? confused so I click on the Dove advertisement by my side bar.

Not all people can find a pic to fit into the picture. That's the best photo I can find. Hah.This is damn funny can. 特务J's hairstyle! LOLz. I am not cut out for black long fringe style I guess.

This is the 溏心风暴 2nd wife's style.
I think I look like boyish.

I tried another hairstyle: Tai tai style!
My sis said it's disgusting. Haha. But maybe I can try it when I am older, not now.

"yo yo yo... Wadsup dude" See my pong sai tao!We think this is like the best photo so far. Let's try it in green.First word to come to my mind - "ALGAE!"

傻瓜头~
Nuff of short style, I wanna try long hair! To minimise your pain, I put forth together my long hair pics.
*vomit* I sucks in long hair.

No comments: