Sunday, May 3, 2009

X-men Origins: Wolverine


I watched already! Glad that my boy brought me to movie. Perfect date, ulu threater, no kids rowdiness, perfect view with no head blocking in front me, perfect seat.

A lil' spoiler ahead, so please alt+F4 if you have yet caught this movie~

That's the prequel to the Movie: X-men: the last stand which will shown be on Channel 5 on Sunday, 7.30 pm. I quite love the way they planned the story. Though kinda bored me a lil' with the fighting scenes. I never read Marvel comic before but I love the movies! And yes, it did explain clearly how the name "Wolverine" came about, his name, his indestructable adamantium body, his metal claws and his amnesia. One thing on the movie was perculiar but I can't remember what.

The last scene was pretty sad, I think. I told my boy that that will be the worst thing that can happen if he don't remember me with my dead body lying just in front of him. Oh, of course, if that ever happen, I wouldn't have any feeling of course (already dead).

I read wikipedia and the film actually has two scenes after credits! Din watch the 2nd one.

No comments: