Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Going away

Pretty used to a last min booking of trip. This time no more island getaway. 

HONG KONG!

Somehow mixed feelings. happy and sad. Happy because I can go and have authentic dim sum feast! That's my lil' love all along. Sad because while planning for trip, my boy got so pissed off over my indecisiveness. I know I am one and he should know I am one. And even after we paid the tour agency, my itchy bottom and curiosity got me researching for the costs should I book accommodation and travel separately.

The trip with tour agency cost us a whopping $1.4k for a 4D3N HK free and easy. So of course my heart bleeds profusely. Then I realised if book separately, I get to save $300. Then I realised if I travel on Jetstar, we only pay $800+! That's a great saving of $600!

but as we have a higher standard of living, quality came into picture. I am reminded of the sucky service given by Jetstar where the stewardess only had eyes for the ang mohs. Actually I don't really mind. Maybe I do nag abit. Hmmm. okay maybe I really mind. Damn. That's how indecisive I am!!

But I just hope my boy is as patient as he was when we first met. I miss that guy and I know he also miss that girl who seldom shout at him.

No comments: