Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Thoughts...

I don't understand.

The world is filled with people and each one of us is unique. I respect this aspect of life, seriously. Even if those people like me-yes-me, LanguageNazi who thinks that they know so much about life and language critising, I respect them for their intelligence and the effort to leave their criticism.

But wouldn't they feel ashame of themselves for not showing respect to someone whom they ran into her house, slap the owner and still want that person to be grateful to them? I seriously think this is insane. They can't even respect an individual's individualism. Anyone can have their ups and downs. I love whining, I love my PMS mood and so? Be it life control me or I control life, it's still not YOU control me or my life. If you don't like it, seriously you can just alt+F4 and get on with your perfect life.

I love reading blogs and so be it if the person is having a bad day. If she is not feeling well/down, cheer her up and share her depression. If she is happy, be grateful that she is sharing the happiness with you and let it doubles.

I saw lots of flamers in my sister's blog. And I think they are crazy. What's wrong with having 75 pairs of shoes? Or being with someone she love? Or having a breakup and get back together again?

I always think my sister is insane too. Why share her life with people who would just flame her and leave nasty comments to bring her down? It's akin to me sharing my photo albums with you but you keep saying I got an ugly hairstyle or bad complexion. Exchanging roles, I doubt you will be happy right?

Why not just respect the individual and tag something that will cheer her up instead of trying to bring her down? If not, just leave her alone. It's fine to have imperfections in life, be it grammer mistakes, spelling errors or even using some words wrongly. That makes life perfect isn't it?

Just some thoughts by a tired person who just came back from work.

No comments: