Sunday, April 19, 2009

Kuishin-Bo

"Dong dong dong, 1 2 3.. We are Kuishin-Bo..."
Yippie, my boy treat me to this. The jingle is very catchy right?

We reached there at 5.25pm and was surprised to see that there is only a handful of people queue-ing. When we went in, it seemed still not as crowded as we thought.

Anyone, one of the review mentioned that "Kuishin-bo, quantity not quality". I really agree with this. There is variety. Some very nice dishes are: Ebi-fry (I prefer this to tempura), Wagyu Beef (boy's fab), scallop ginseng porridge (quite refreshing), Snow crab (oh my, what did they do to the body?), Chawamushi (Sakae's Kani chawamushi alike), prawns (juicy!)...

I raised my white towel after satisfying my variety needs. Actually this is by far, our longest (in term of time) meal.

$6 dollar++ lesser if you leave by 7pm. But but... the jingle will sound at 6.50 for some special deals. You get what I mean. Good tactic.

But my bad to my boy, food was vomitted right after we left the restaurant. I am really not a good buffet khaki. Really.

No comments: