Sunday, November 20, 2011

Eco-friendly!

I am into my new hobby to test if my fingers are green! :)





This looks like what we have in our green wall. hahah we really don't know what we have been growing!
we purchased more plants today! :) Here's what we have at the moment!

Our lovely green wall (which are somewhat doing well and not well)



Mini roses who deserve full sunlight! Hope it can grow in the location we thought suitable!





Erica Gracilis (Pink)





We shifted to a rectangular pot instead... :) It works for shady bright area. I hope I can propagate it and move into smaller pots for bathroom. Though I don't think it will work... ahhhh...






Loosestrife and Garden Lettuce seeds




Mint for culinary uses.. It's actually too big to my own liking.. Will try propagating them!

This shrub gave us a christmasy feel! We can't have real big x'mas tree so this would be somewhat good enough? Will give it a month to grow bigger so that we can wrap some miniature presents and place around it... If all fails, we can still run to giant/carrefour to grab a fake tree right? hehe...






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: