Thursday, November 24, 2011

Growing up growing up I am growing up!


Okay growing up is an understatement.. I am growing old! It's just about experiencing "ageing" this week! It has been a "enlightenment" week and it struck me as part of reality of growing up/old.

When we were young, we talked about everything under the sky. We were true to our emotions, our words, and there were no secret, no jealousy, no doubts from others about what we said, we seek understanding from our friends, teachers and family, we trust people readily. But as we grow, we hide, we smile but deep down inside we cried,  we say we don't have secrets but we don't reveal them, we don't really care but we patronise others. We no longer honest or communicate openly. We scare that people read us like a book. We trust no one but ourselves.

There were a lil bit of hard feelings at that point in time, but I am really feeling okay now. I am just lamenting over the fact of life. I just have to learn to deal with it.

No comments: