Friday, December 9, 2011

was searching for something and chanced upon this: 

Super pathetic! Shows how lazy I am actually.. 4 posts a week! actually lesser. I have lotsa things to blog abt! For one, I need to start

Please read this > 30 truths I learnt in 30 years. I love every single things he mentioned because it's so simple  to comprehend and that's life isn't it! :)

"27. Enjoy the little things, because one day you may look back and discover they were the big things."
I do I do! I love every lil things I do. I wanted to blog it down but oh well, the lazy bug in me..


"21. You can’t take things too personally.  Rarely do people do things because of you.  They do things because of them. "
I often take things too personally! I did because I care. But this is so apt! I need to learn.


"1. There comes a point in life when you get tired of chasing everyone and trying to fix everything, but it’s not giving up.  It’s realizing you don’t need certain people and things and the drama they bring."
When I read this (obviously the first to be read), I nodded my head furiously. I showed it to my hubby and I told him, one day if I stop talking to you, it means i don't need you anymore. lol.


"2. If a person wants to be a part of your life they will make an obvious effort to do so.  Don’t bother reserving a space in your heart for people who do not make an effort to stay."
Often my friend told me that she is not free today tomorrow blah blah blah. I make time for pple I really cherish and no matter when they call me up, I am free for them. Because I make an effort! Of course I also skipped numerous events. It doesn't mean I don't cherish them but it just mean that I prefer to do something else than attending the event. So.. hard cold truth as it is! Then fall back to 21! Don't take it too personally... hahahah... 

No comments: